Surrogate Mother Pay in Salt Lake City Today
Surrogate mother pay in Salt Lake City, Utah differs depending upon whether you have surrogate experience, insurance coverage, the state you reside in, whether the surrogacy is a private agreement or via a surrogacy agency, and other variables.
If we are to put a price on surrogate mother pay, the average compensation will be within the range of $30,000 to $50,000. There are other allowances to take note of that will be on top of the fee. These will include, but are definitely not confined to the following:
- monthly expense allocation
- maternal clothing
- embryo transfer (meant to include any lost wages, child care, and other expense lost as a result of bed rest after transfer)
- multiples (added payment per additional baby)
- invasive treatment (if there is a requirement to undergo invasive treatments)
- cesarean section (as proposed by the attending physician)
- cancelled cycles
- health and medical insurance
- travel costs (for surrogate mothers who need to travel) which includes airfare for the surrogate and her traveling companion, hotel accommodation and transportation costs.
These allowances make sure that the intended parents cover all expenses associated with their surrogate mother’s pregnancy. These kinds of benefits makes it very attractive for many women to become surrogate moms.
Surrogate Mother Pay: In Conclusion
Surrogate mother pay guarantees financial security for a surrogate as she experiences this life changing milestone. Aside from the financial reward, there are also other advantages to becoming a surrogate. To begin with, a surrogate mother is able to give the amazing gift of life to intended parents or family longing to have their genetically related baby. This gift can possibly develop a long lasting relationship with the intended parents.
Overall, the surrogate mother pay gives excellent monetary compensation to surrogate moms. This makes sure that comprehensive compensation is provided so that the surrogate mother never has to worry about money while she goes through this inspiring surrogacy journey.